Canon DSLR camera EOS-5D mark4 Color and noise Reviews - EagleK Review

Recent

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Canon DSLR camera EOS-5D mark4 Color and noise Reviews

 
I am using the Canon EOS-5D mark4 DSLR camera as main. 35mm full frame 30.4 megapixel CMOS sensor with a typical mid-range product, I will look at the color and noise through the cafe indoor photos.
 
 
It is equipped with EF 24-70mm F4L IS lens. Canon full-frame DSLR cameras also look good with L lenses. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Try a photo in a bright cafe. I like the expression of clean white and color. The quality of the pictures produced by the 30.4 megapixel sensor and the DIGIC 6+ processor is also overwhelming.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The full-frame sensor also shows its value at wide angle. 24mm It is the photograph which I shot with the maximum wide angle. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The color of the standard picture style gives a pretty transparent feeling, and I was able to take pictures of what I saw with my eyes. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It expresses the atmosphere of the bright and emotional cafe and the beautiful visual drink. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I tried noise test by sensitivity (ISO). It is very neat so that the noise is hardly felt until 12800, and the noise is not so much at 32,000 ultra high sensitivity, and it shows good appearance without falling down of gradation.
 
Low noise at high sensitivity is very advantageous when using a lens with a low ISO value and a low aperture value, which is also a great advantage when shooting low-light situations or night scenes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The colors are bright and calm, and the colors are very satisfying. The eyes are crisp, and the resolution is perfect. 
 
 
 
 
 
On the way home from the cafe, I tried to put a cute mural. I took pictures with Canon EOS-5D mark4 DSLR camera and looked at the color and noise, and it was as good as the mid-range top product, and I was satisfied with the mechanical performance including basic AF performance. End the reviews.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future... DSLR camera price list

    ReplyDelete

Post Bottom Ad