Introduction to golf, purchasing Callaway Warbird 5 Club set - EagleK Review

Recent

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Introduction to golf, purchasing Callaway Warbird 5 Club set

My closest started playing golf recently, and I played screen golf for the first time in my life. In the past, it was a hobby that was a lot of money, but nowadays, there are more cheap public golf courses of $50 for green fee, and many screen golf courses are popularized in each neighborhood.
 
 
For screen golf, you do not have to buy anything because the equipment is ready, but if need individual equipment for lessons or golf course rounding. I have purchased a set of 10 clubs for Callaway Warbird5, and I have been able to buy it for less than $500 with the products imported from Japan.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It is an affordable product, but it has a fairly good configuration for entry-level beginners, and I like the design very much. 
 
 
 
 
 
Driver and 5 wood, putter comes with cover included. 
 
 
 
 
 
 The set includes a 34-inch putter Odyssey has received good reviews.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It is a figure of 10.5 degrees driver and 5 wood. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5 to 9, pitching wedge (PW), sand wedge (SW), consisting of a total of seven irons, steel shaft is durable. With this configuration, you can play golf from lessons to rounds. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For the time being a lesson, I can not get out of hand is a 7 iron. I want to practice hard and enjoy the screen and field rounding. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lightweight and beautiful Titleist Players 4 Stand Caddy I was just a bag. I am very proud that I have put it all in this way. 
 
 
 
 
 
The exercises and lessons looked at various places, and finally selected the GDR indoor practice area in the next town. It's been 2 weeks now since I started registering as a member and started to take lessons from my pro. I have not been able to swing yet, but I am gradually adjusting and having fun.
 

I often play golf with my sisters, and I decided to go to the field round about once a quarter. I try hard to practice my hobby of golf. Ends the Warbird 5 Club Purchase and Introductory Story.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad